This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 4209
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343418-Operations
Location: Charlotte - 9401 Arrowpoint Blvd
This Environmental Services Tech Floater (Region 1) position will be responsible to travel (as needed) between the Atrium locations of: Cabarrus, Stanly, University City (and CMC Main, Levine Children’s Hospital, Mercy).
Travel between locations is a requirement for this floater position, reliable transportation is required.
Provides cleaning service in the facility to meet department quality standards.
• Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows a 7-Step cleaning process and the remaking of beds after disinfecting during discharge cleaning.
• Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows maintenance schedule for floors and carpets.
• Cleans fixtures, furnishings, walls, woodwork, floors, stairwells, interior windows, elevators/tracks, and exteriors of equipment.
• Empties trash, wipes and relines containers, operating compactor if necessary.
• Replenishes all disposable items such as soap, toilet paper, paper towels.
• Moves and resets furnishings to original locations following completion of job.
• Performs methods of floor care in duties, including dust mopping and wet mopping.
Requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, lifting up to 50-pounds; also pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing ladders that is generally inside. Contact with water and cleaning solution, potentially contaminated waste, including sharps and other bio-hazardous waste. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Ability to follow oral and written instructions and complete written forms required; related experience preferred.