Support Supervisor - Accounts Payable Vendor Service
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 1578
Job Family: Financial Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028340907-Accounts Payable
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Ensures the efficient operation of the Accounts Payable Vendor Service team including supervision and development of staff, achievement of performance SLAs, participation in special projects and resolution of issues and questions from management and vendors. Performs duties of moderate to high complexity, judgment, and scope. Analyzes data and prepares reports, troubleshoots problem accounts, negotiates with vendors, and makes recommendations for improving and implementing procedures.
- Supervise a team of 6 direct reports responsible for researching/responding to vendor questions regarding past due invoices utilizing multiple systems, critical thinking, issuance of various disbursement payment methods and knowledge of Atrium Health Finance policies to identify root cause issues and execute appropriate solutions.
- Perform as the Level 1 escalation point for complex vendor payment issues, working across teams and collaborating with other departments and vendors to negotiate resolution, influence and educate re. compliance with Atrium Health AP processes and summarize issues/results for upper management.
- Perform in a leadership capacity, i.e. provide team guidance, hire, train, coach, prepare performance reviews, manage timecards, etc.
- Monitor and direct the daily workflow in accordance with SLAs and department procedures and perform quality audits on team work product.
- Work independently with minimal direction, convert concepts into work plans, apply critical thinking and professional judgement, appropriately prioritize and manage multiple deliverables, communicate effectively (verbal/written) and drive issues to resolution.
- Lead small projects.
- Mine, analyze and interpret data, create reports, draw conclusions and create actions plans.
- Evaluate team systems and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- Work requires lifting, moving reports and notebooks weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must have the ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to view information on multiple computer monitors for extended periods.
- Must be able to hear and speak clearly in front of a group and via telephone.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- BS in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline and a minimum of five years of Accounts Payable supervisory/management experience is required.
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications; Excel at an intermediate level or better.
- Experience in a high volume, paperless workflow, multi-system environment required.
- Experience with vendor portals highly desired.
- AP Certification highly desired.
- Oracle ERP/Cloud experience preferred