Huntersville, NC, United States
Job ID: 3973
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25491033632352-Endocrinology
Location: Huntersville - 9625 Northcross Center Ct
NorthEast Endocrinology is currently seeking BC/BE Endocrinologist to join their growing practice in Huntersville, NC, just 15 minutes north of Charlotte, NC.
• New practice expansion within large endocrinology group
• Office hours 8am – 5pm
• Shared call schedule
• One-year salary guarantee
• Relocation stipend
• Excellent medical community and referral region reputation
The physician is a patient-centered, system-oriented teammate who manages the care of all patients within their primary practice/clinical setting. The physician leads an interdisciplinary team to perform assigned clinical duties, while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Atrium Health, supporting our mission, vision and values.
· Performs medical history, physical examinations, routine assessments and determines treatment plan for patients.
· Documents all patient encounters, records observations, interventions, and actions in a timely and medically appropriate manner on the patient's medical record
· Acts as a patient and family advocate for the population served
· Participates in continuous quality improvement priorities, service delivery processes and service excellence initiatives
· Adheres to access & productivity policies & protocols to ensure that patients’ access to convenient care is optimized
· Adheres to standards and care protocols to deliver appropriate, innovative and cost-effective care management in-person and virtually
· Actively and regularly participates in the assigned meetings/committees
· Models Atrium Health Core Values
· Adheres to Medical Group Minimum Work Standards
Education, Experience and Certification:
Degree of MD or DO from accredited medical school
Board Eligibility in a clinical discipline is required; Board Certification in a clinical discipline is required within three years of start date/contract effective date; Once obtained, Maintenance of Certification is required
PATIENT POPULATION SERVED:
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses the ability to respond to age specific issues and data reflective of the patient’s status. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the following age groups:
PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION:
Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job
Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes
Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.