Research Associate II - PT/PRN - Trauma Service
This job posting is no longer active.
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 3597
Job Family: Research Services
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011005036701-Trauma Service
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Collects and enters information into databases for assigned research studies.
- Collects and enters demographic, inpatient, and follow-up data and questionnaires. Updates and maintains demographic database.
- Conducts follow up contacts to collect data for assigned studies.
- Participates in study contact calls.
- Calls caregivers and subjects to obtain missing information on questionnaires.
- Performs medical record chart abstractions.
- Tracks lost subjects.
- Updates and maintains Demographic database for Registry and Model System subjects.
Performs most work under normal office conditions. Sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, using repetitive wrist motions, and occasional lifting of articles 10-15 pounds. Stretching and bending for filing. Requires frequent verbal and written communication in English. Intact sense of sight and hearing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Previous medical experience a benefit.