This job posting is no longer active.
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 3126
Job Family: Behavioral Health Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25161019232322-Infectious Disease
Location: AH Infectious Disease - Infectious Disease - 4539 Hedgemore
Responsible for overseeing the Ryan White program within the Infectious Disease division. Collaborates with the medical team and other disciplines associated with transition to facilitate optimal health outcomes and successful, seamless transitions along the healthcare continuum.
· Provides leadership and supervision to Ryan White personnel within the division and delegates work as appropriate.
· Directs Ryan White program goals across all 3 Infectious Disease outpatient practices.
· Responsible for the management of $1.4M Ryan White grant across the three practices.
· Accountable for complete and accurate billing practices and annual Ryan White audits division wide.
· Completes documentation audits for Ryan White personnel to ensure compliance with all aspects of required Ryan White documentation.
· Directly reports to Senior Leadership and Specialty Medical Director, providing monthly division wide statistic reports and program outcomes including performance on core quality metrics.
· Assesses, plans, coordinates, and evaluates services for the client needs with the goal of equipping and empowering individuals and their families to easily access resources and adopt healthy lifestyles that will increase their ability to achieve healthy outcomes.
· Completes accurate and appropriate documentation, logs, and/or patient forms and records to ensure compliance with regulations, agency policy, payer requirements and standards of care.
· Receives and processes referrals and orders from physicians and outside agencies.
· Works closely with clinics and agency personnel to ensure effective communication and patient care is seamless, efficient, and appropriate to the individual.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending and stooping. Must lift a minimum of 35 pounds shoulder high. Must speak English in effective, comprehensible terms. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Spanish proficiency a plus. Must have intact sense of sight and hearing, finger dexterity, critical thinking, and ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in assignments. Ability to travel between facilities.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in social work required, 5-7 years direct patient experience and/ or master’s degree in Social Work preferred.