Date Posted: Mar 3, 2021
Wadesboro, NC, United States
Job ID: 3659
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11041004633175-Physician Office
Location: AH Anson Main - 2301 US 74
Carolinas Primary Care is currently seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join their growing team in Wadesboro, NC. Ideal candidates will be passionate about working in a rural setting seeing an under-served population.
This practice is a provider based primary care family practice embedded in Atrium Health Anson. Atrium Health Anson serves as a Healthcare Hub for the region by providing Emergency Department care, Inpatient Care, Primary Care, as well as the following resources for the community: imaging, including x-ray, CT, Mammography, MRI, Stress Echo, and Cardiac Stress Testing.
· Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am - 8 pm. Due to COVID, hours are currently 8 am – 5 pm.
· Provider Schedule 8 am – 8 pm, days TBD
· Primarily outpatient; occasional inpatient opportunities available
· Current team of two MDs and two APPs
· Located in a rural community an hour from Charlotte
· Health Quest Pharmacy embedded in the facility, community has access to lower cost medications
· A Mobile Health Unit is also deployed in the community for screenings and outreach
Specialty services available at the facility include: Surgery, Orthopedics, and OB/GYN, as well as Virtual Sleep/Pulmonology, Virtual Neurology, and Virtual Psychiatry. The center provides Lab services, Behavioral Health and Social Work services; Patient Care management through Community Care Partners as well as Atrium Care Management, Diabetes Education, and Nutrition services.