Project Manager - LCI Clinical Trials
This job posting is no longer active.
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 2239
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011036633422-Sickle Cell
Location: LCI - 1021 Morehead Medical Dr
Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project.
- The successful candidate for this position would be responsible for QI/PI (quality/process improvement) for the SCD program and overall data requirements, managing the Adult Clinic RedCap database maintenance, NC DHHS WCS database maintenance, design and coordinate QI clinic projects, virtual care QI project, and providing data for HRSA Grant reporting.
- Manages the assigned project and key deliverables
- Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
- Communicates on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines as required
- Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome, and prospective projects
- Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
- Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings
- Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities, and ethical business practice
- Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project Manages project financials
Will work in office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.