Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 2903
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344016-Training and Development
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Leads consultative services, design and development for Enterprise-wide human resources and education initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and solutions. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources for all teammates and leaders. Position will be on the Learning and Organizational Development team.
• Serves as a project leader and functions in a leadership role within the department.
• Uses ADDIE and instructional design best practices to propose, develop, implement and evaluate learning, change management and performance support solutions to meet emergent business needs.
• Provides consultative and functional support to Enterprise-wide partners.
• Analyzes internal and external metrics to assess organizational effectiveness and recommends solutions and interventions to positively impact the Enterprise.
• Leads assigned projects and programs by creating and executing project work plans, communication plans and process mapping.
• Identifies, implements and evaluates goals and continuous improvement objectives for division area in conjunction with leader.
• Provides team leadership in the absence of the Leader.
• Provides day-to-day operations of HR in support of the business in the assigned division.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate one-on-one and to groups and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Adult Education, Organizational Development, or a related area strongly preferred. 5 years of related experience required, including eLearning development (Articulate Storyline and Rise), instructor-led training development, and virtual instructor-led training (webinar). Experience with or interest in podcasts, video, or immersive reality desired. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.