This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 3076
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21061017244008-Medical Education - Simulation Center
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Job SummaryMaster's prepared nurse who applies clinical expertise in evidence -based nursing practice within a specialty area and function in the following roles: clinical expert, educator, system thinker, change agent, and innovator.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Master’s in nursing, Nursing Education or Health Care Administration required. Candidates for external hire or internal promotion without Master’s degree must be enrolled in the appropriate Master’s program upon hire/transfer date and must complete program within 3 years of enrollment in the program
• Two years of teaching experience preferred. Minimum 3 years clinical experience as a RN in practice area required.
• Appropriate practice area certification required within 1 year of eligibility for certification exam.
• Life Support Instructor Certification may be required based on the needs of the patient population served.
• Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or, if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states, current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN works.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles, curriculum and program development, program evaluation, self-learning modules.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office programs and use of AV equipment.
• Must show evidence of job-specific competencies
• Additional education, training, certifications, or experience may be required within the department by the nurse manager.