Registered Nurse - Quality Assessment
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 2410
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11071005431715-Staff/Clinical Supplement
Location: AH Pineville Main - 10628 Park Rd
Responsible for the day to day activities of performance improvement and TJC preparation for a specified facility/facilities.
- Assists the department and facility leadership in the planning of a systematic, organization wide approach to performance improvement.
- Assists with the preparation and coordination of the annual Leadership Conference, resulting in the review, analysis, and development of the Performance Improvement Plan.
- Assists with the preparation and assessment of the quarterly Quality Care and Comfort Committee reports.
- Coordinates the Performance Improvement Committee meetings, trends performance measures, identifies opportunities for improvement, develops action plans, and creates the minutes for each meeting.
- Assists process improvement teams, interdisciplinary task forces, or departments in the development of performance measures consistent with the performance improvement plan for the facility.
- Serves as a resource for process improvement teams through the following phases design, analysis, implementation, and measurement.
- Serves as a team facilitator and/or coach for process improvement teams as assigned.
- Assists with the coordination of TJC preparation activities.
- Serves as member of and coordinates information to the facility's Quality Steering Council.
- Serves as a team facilitator and resource for teams to investigate Sentinel Events.
Works in an office and/or boardroom type setting. Requires frequent contact with all levels of team members. Involves walking, standing, sitting, and driving. Intact sense of sight and hearing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing with current NC RN license to practice is required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Minimum of 2 years acute care experience in nursing. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA.