Date Posted: Feb 3, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 1693
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 47331020231752-MedCenter Air
Location: Charlotte - 5315 Morris Field Dr
Collects, evaluates, analyzes and coordinates the review of financial information. Assists in strategic business and financial planning, reimbursement, and other management operations.
• Collects, reviews and analyzes data for system department leadership.
• Provides support and personal computer expertise for the department as required.
• Performs analytical related projects requested by leadership using available internal and external databases as appropriate.
• Serves as liaison/leader in related projects for department.
• Prepares necessary reports for department.
• Maintains adequate knowledge base of healthcare trends, reimbursement and related regulations.
• Maintains an adequate knowledge of state-of-the-art analytical tools such as microcomputer software and applicable data sources.
• Manages several projects at one time.
Physical Requirements Must be able to work in an office environment. Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, pulling and pushing. Must be able to lift 50 pounds in weight and handle office equipment and supplies. Requires the ability to communicate affectively both orally and written. Must speak fluently and write grammatically correct English. Must have intact sense of sight, hearing, touch, and finger dexterity.
Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Business or Finance required. One year of related experience preferred.