CRM Marketing Specialist
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 2138
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341702-Marketing
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Using digital cloud platforms, assists with system wide communication initiatives and coordinates activities that build awareness of the organization's brand among teammates and community.
- Serves as a representative for the System and Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team; coordinates and executes System-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Collaborates with the Manager(s) and other department leadership; assists with creation of programs that effectively integrate with Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies and that are measurable in design and execution.
- Understands basic health care industry trends; the System's performance trends as required. Familiar with data sources (internal & external); knows where to gather data based on requests.
- Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis, helping with projects as needed. Informs appropriate person of project progress and/or difficulties.
- Prepares clear, concise and focused internal communication/ correspondence; asks questions to increase understanding.
- Develops and researches materials for media (local, national and international) and for internal and external corporate communications channels, including videos, articles, stories, news releases, media advisories, pitch letters and press kits.
- Routinely integrate with Corporate Communications team to ensure that corporate messages and pitches are communicated as intended, and to brainstorm content ideas and potential contacts, internal and external to the organization.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism, business, or information systems required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
- 4+ years of experience in developing and executing CRM programs, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Intermediate experience with HTML
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other marketing automation software (Marketo, HubSpot) and ESPs (gmail, yahoo, outlook)
- Salesforce Certified Email Specialist Certification
- Knowledge of CSS and AMPscript
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud or Service Cloud
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present campaign analytics to various stakeholders
- Ability to lead multiple projects for various service lines
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities for varying internal and external partners