Support Operator/Associate - Inbound Call Center - Full Time
This job posting is no longer active.
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 790681
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Department Name: 51011028342583-IAS Service Center Communication
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Responds to incoming calls, codes, alarms, and pages and contacts the appropriate personnel as indicated by the situation.
- Answers incoming calls in a busy call center environment.
- Performs basic call processing functions by meeting monitoring expectations, and successful completion of all training evaluations.
- Access pertinent information using Xtend Communications windows based software with, or without ACD integration.
- Responds to alarms, pages, messages, and codes and contacts personnel through beeper paging, intercom announcements, and phone calls as indicated by the situation.
- Problem-solves and handle stressful situations.
- Issues patient phone numbers, conditions, or general information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Assists in maintaining logbooks and other documents and forms.
Works in a fast paced call center environment with constant telephone ringing and distractions. Works in a sitting position must of day. This position requires high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required. Must be available for occasional callback support. Must be able to handle multiple lines, type, reach, read various prints and alarm panels at a distance of two to three feet, and work through loud noises.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Previous experience with phone work or customer service is preferred. There is a multi-week training program for main number answering, and to learn operation of the paging function and emergency code and alarm handling.