Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 790961
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 55511016844259-Student Services
Location: Charlotte - 2110 Water Ridge Pkwy
Oversees the development, implementation and evaluation of recruitment, admissions, enrollment events and relevant marketing strategies for all academic programs. Works with leadership to develop appropriate enrollment events, along with marketing and public relations as related to college recruitment for all academic programs.
- Recruits qualified and diverse students for enrollment in the academic programs of the College.
- Plan, write, prepare and/or review press releases and articles to be used in publications consistent with College messaging, content, and editorial standards for promoting the academic programs of the College.
- Assists with creating literature used for recruitment.
- Coordinates all logistics relative to ACT testing for the College; schedules test dates, room reservations, registration process, and assigns and trains proctors.
- Plans, utilizes, and assists with development of recruitment activities and materials that are accurate, timely, ethical, appropriate and professional.
- Coordinates the student ambassador programs; selects, trains and advises participants; assesses effectiveness of program.
- Oversees all academic paperwork and maintenance of prospective student records for assigned programs.
Extended periods of standing, walking, sitting, bending, and stretching; as well as frequent movement throughout the College and agency campuses. Visual and auditory acuity within normal lines or corrected. Possesses valid driver’s license. Occasional driving to other locations.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred. Experience in development, fund-raising, alumni relations, public relations, marketing, student recruitment or related fields required. Experience with event planning and coordination required. Excellent oral and written communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills required. Excellent writing, editing and creative skills required.