Outreach Specialist/Outreach Services
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 823761
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51111028343605-Outreach Services
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Establishes and maintains on-going patient connections through enterprise navigation and a virtual continuum of care.
- Utilizes a Computer Technology Integrated (CTI) telephone answering system for processing inbound and outgoing calls.
- Demonstrates proficiency in database applications used on a daily basis.
- Assigns all concerns to appropriate personnel within a timely manner.
- Schedules reminder calls and follow-up calls to obtain feedback regarding patient experience.
- Assists clients during times of phone and power outages by maintaining a positive and professional attitude during emergency situations and utilizing the emergency phone system.
Sitting, standing and walking required. Occasional squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting and stair climbing required. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred. Superior customer service skills and medical terminology preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft office applications and 2 years experience in medical setting preferred.