Job ID: 76
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2021
Performs secretarial and general office work to support the leadership of Atrium Health Nursing Professional Development.
- Coordinates calendar(s), schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements.
- Uses customer service skills and critical thinking in managing phone calls.
- Welcomes visitors and business associates by greeting and directing them.
- Attends meetings, as requested, representing the executive.
- Maintains and updates necessary information such as departmental files, policies procedures, safety manual and other similar items.
- Manages confidential information in appropriate manner.
- Performs general office work.
- Reads, researches; drafts correspondence; collects and analyzes information and proactive problem-solving.
- Prepares and processes various forms, such as expense reports, purchase requisitions, disbursement requests, travel authorizations and other similar electronic or manual forms.
Work requires frequent walking, standing and prolonged sitting. Work requires lifting up to 15 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred. 2 years secretarial experience required.