Nutrition Storeroom Assistant - Atrium Health Cabarrus
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 828841
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: On Call
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11141004843401-Dietary Services
Location: AH Cabarrus Main - 920 Church St N
Receives, stores, and issues food, supplies and equipment. Substitutes for nutrition assistants position as required.
- Fills storeroom orders received from areas of the Nutrition Services Department and other hospital departments.
- Checks product deliveries against orders and invoices.
- Distributes products to proper storage areas.
- Makes recommendations and changes that positively affect cost of care, patient outcomes, or service rendered to clients.
- Maintains meat pull orders. Keeps storeroom secure.
- Maintains clean and sanitary storerooms, refrigerators, freezers, and work areas.
Must be able to lift 90 pounds and push a hand truck loaded to 650 pounds. Exposure to extremes in temperature and wet floors. Frequent walking, standing, stooping and reaching required. Possible exposure to medical waste.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required.