Patient Svcs Specialist/CHS RT
Job ID: 767321
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Assists with the front desk responsibilities for all assigned medical practice locations in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Greets and registers patients.
- Verifies insurance/demographics.
- Checks patients in and out and makes appointments as indicated.
- Collects co-pays and patient payments.
- Answers phones. Answers basic patient billing questions and/or directs to PBO/UBO.
- Monitors and resolves registration errors.
- Completes referrals and authorizations as needed.
- Assists with some financial counseling duties as needed.
- Completes charge entry in a timely manner, as needed.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced office environment. Should be able to bend and lift up to 10 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Computer experience required. Customer Service experience required. Experience with Medical Records Software preferred, Front desk practice experience preferred.