Date Posted: Jan 28, 2021
Shelby, NC, United States
Job ID: 540941
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Shift: On Call
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11111004943401-Dietary Services
Location: AH Cleveland Main - 201 E Grover St
Prepares deli for cafeteria patrons. Assembles and displays food for serving line and serves cafeteria patrons. Operates cash register and controls receipts. Performs cleaning, restocking, replenishing and organizing duties in the cafeteria.
• Performs assigned role in ensuring deli food, beverage items, snacks, salads and desserts, a la carte hot foods and hot bar supplies and equipment are ready and available.
• Prepares deli food items.
• Serves food to customers.
• Operates cash register, collects money, makes change and controls cash receipts during breakfast, and lunch meals and during break periods.
• Performs a variety of cleaning and organizing activities.
• Restocks various areas of the cafeteria.
• Prepares, processes or maintains records, reports, forms and other documentation.
Almost all of the time is spent standing and walking. Routinely required to bend, stoop, kneel and reach. Routinely lifts or carries items weighing up to 25 pounds. Must have close and intermediate visual acuity. Must be able to hear and verbally communicate.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school diploma or GED preferred. Successful experience in food service fast food operation, or cashier position preferred.