Health Services Researcher Associate - Simulation Center
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 734361
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2021
Develops and implements evaluation methodologies for communities, health care systems, and health care technologies. Creates and utilizes data systems for assessment and evaluation.
- Contributes data analysis support to on-going hospital quality improvement initiatives.
- Conduct data collection in a scientific and objective manner; performs statistical programming and analysis; analyzes and interprets data collected for studies.
- Prepares study reports, graphs and disease specific scorecards and disseminates results.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of health care practitioners, researchers and outcome specialists, as well as with, federal, state and local agencies when needed.
- Design studies for the evaluation of specific health care interventions.
- Write and/or interpret methods sections for grant proposals and research studies.
Work occurs in an office environment using office equipment (computers, copiers, etc.). This position requires extended periods of sitting and working at the computer. There are periods of intense detail and deadlines. Overtime will occasionally be necessary. Each employee has the responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in health-related research field, health policy, survey research, epidemiology, sociology, or other related area preferred. Minimum of 2 years professional experience in public health or healthcare related field required. Experience working in observational research and utilizing computers and databases to conduct analyses and interpretation of evaluation and outcome studies required. Experience with SAS and Microsoft Office required.