Program Coord/Behv Hlth Addiction Medicine Services LCAS NorthEast Full Time
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 199825
Concord, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2021
Provides mental health and substance abuse treatment services to seriously and persistently mentally ill adults. Provides administrative and clinical supervision to appropriate department. Works under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital and department standards that reflect TJC and Medicaid standards for the operation of an adult partial hospitalization program.
- Collaborates with MD and other clinical team members regarding patient needs and treatment plan.
- Assesses patient, records and reports pertinent data to the physician and other members of the patient’s clinical team.
- Utilizes crisis intervention techniques when needed.
- Provides patient and family education with specific references to emotional health as evidenced by various behaviors.
- Coordinates team member training and development for his/her program.
- Displays strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in procedures and patient care based on established theory; maintains quality assurance standards for patient care.
Works in areas with potentially combative or self-destructive patients. Each employee has the responsibility to work in a safe manner. Work requires walking, standing, lifting, reaching, handling of supplies and equipment. Must have valid NC drivers' license.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Master's Degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling, Psychology, or a comparable human services field that maintains appropriate professional accreditation required; fulll licensure required or a Master's level Registered Nurse with board certification in psychiatric, mental health nursing required.