Linen Services Worker- Atrium Health CMC-FT-Second Shift
Job ID: 794481
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Assists with phases of Linen Services Unit, which may include washing, folding, packing, sorting, counting and distribution.
- Maintains work area in a neat, orderly and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates correct procedure including safety in handling linen items.
- Reads, accesses and interprets linen data.
- Operates hand held scanner and computer.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Resolves fill rate issues for facilities.
Requires considerable walking and standing. Involves a wide range of body movements including stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling. Must be able to move carts weighing up to 700 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED preferred. 1 year experience preferred. Able to read and write and follow verbal and written instructions. Must be able to scan, read, interpret linen data and access computer files.