This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 00131416
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25201040032412-Gastrointestinal Medicine
Atrium Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to complete advanced endoscopy procedures in our Charlotte, NC location with 23 physicians and 15 APPs.
• Variable schedule to include clinic days and procedure days
• Rotate Advanced Endoscopy Inpatient consultation service with 2 other expert pancreatobiliary endoscopists
• Share Advanced Endoscopy service with total of 5 pancreatobiliary endoscopists
• Teaching of General GI fellows and 4th year Advanced Endoscopy fellow
• Diagnostic and therapeutic EUS and ERCP
• Enteral stenting
• More Advanced/third space procedures per candidate’s expertise and interest
• General GI procedures
• Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology certified
• 4th year or Advanced Endoscopy Training and/or practice
The Atrium Health Medical Group GI team is focused on providing access to high quality, diversified care to our community. Our mission is to be chosen for digestive disease care so that patients can live better. Our physicians are team-oriented and professional. We have worked to develop a physician compliment to provide both general access, as well as highly-specialized services, to our patients.
About the community:
The Charlotte, North Carolina region is composed of 16 counties, including four counties in South Carolina, with the city of Charlotte serving as the hub. Located in the heart of the Southeast, Charlotte lies within the southern Piedmont of North Carolina, along the state’s border with South Carolina. Charlotte is the largest and most accessible city between Washington, D.C., and Dallas, Texas. Due to its mid-Atlantic location, getting to Charlotte is easy from anywhere in the country or the world, hence its nickname "the International Gateway to the South."
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.