Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 00108676
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25531025333391-Rheumatology
Location: AH Cabarrus Med Arts Bldg - 200 Medical Park Dr NE
Atrium Health is seeking a fellowship trained, BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our established practice in Concord, North Carolina.
About the opportunity:
• Integrated division with 11 Rheumatologists with 2 APP's
• Teaching and research opportunities available
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
About the practice:
• Outpatient Rheumatology (inpatient opportunity if desired)
• Great collegiality within the division and support other specialists.
• Great opportunity to participate in interdisciplinary conferences
• Office hours 8am – 5pm. Ultrasound and infusion on-site
• Innovative lean-focused practice
Concord, North Carolina offers a very affordable cost of living, strong schools in both the public and private sector, and sits conveniently within equal distance between the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC and the beautiful Atlantic coast. The practice is located in the center of Concord with direct access to UNC Charlotte, Concord Mills, Charlotte Motor Speedway and a quick drive to the Charlotte Douglas International airport.