Job ID: 00125578
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite YOU to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Pulmonary/Critical Care team at Atrium Health Cabarrus Hospital in Concord, NC.
Critical Care Position in Concord, NC (35 mins from Charlotte International Airport)!
We are recruiting a Board Certified Critical Care, fellowship trained Critical Care physician for a position at Cabarrus hospital. Specific fellowship training in Critical Care is required.
Our ideal candidate is a medically trained physician Critical Care.
• Lifestyle balance (favorable critical care schedule) Inpatient 24/7 with rotations through weekdays, weekends, & days/nights/swing spread throughout the year with time to rest and reset
• Ability to develop areas of interest (Intubation, Bronchoscopy, Dialysis Catheter, Central Lines, Chest Tubes)
• Opportunity to work with academic system with recent partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health and further areas of interest
• Potential opportunity to work with teaching duties with Internal Medicine Residents and to participate in anticipated medical school
• Cabarrus ICU supported by onsite 24/7 Intensivist in-house presence
• Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
• Cabarrus Practice environment with established group of 16 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians and 7 APPs. Inpatient 24/7
Concord is located 35 minutes from Charlotte International Airport, located 1 hour from Asheville, NC. Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year-round recreational opportunities. within one -hour drive. Community has access to two highly ranked Charter Schools (Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy ranked as a top 10 high school in NC and ranked 277 in the U.S. U.S. News and World Reports). Charlotte is 35 minutes away and the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a major, easy to navigate international airport offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.