Job ID: 00145196
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite YOU to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our On-Site Care team in Charlotte, NC.
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team at employer based site in North Carolina and South Carolina.
· Schedule: Monday to Friday with occasional weekend if needed
· Hours: between 7am-7pm
· Additional staff may include: RN and/or CMA on staff
· Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 6-month old-seniors.
· Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases
· NC and/or SC Licensure and DEA
· American Heart Association BLS
· DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire if not already certified, within first 90 days)
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
· Must be able to work autonomously
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.