Date Posted: Jan 19, 2021
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 00134415
Job Family: Physicians
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25131011737504-Sports Medicine
Location: Charlotte - 1100 Blythe Blvd
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite a BC/BE Neurophysiology trained Neurologists to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Neurology team at The Neurosciences Institute – Cleveland in Shelby, NC.
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. We are seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our team that possess an authentic compassion about patients, self-driven and team oriented.
· Outpatient services for a multi-county service area.
· Night call to cover clinic patients, call rotates amongst physicians
· Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
· Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
· Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
· Research and teaching opportunities available
· Seamless connection to expert stroke rehabilitation care
· Hospitalist team admits, Neurology consults patients in the hospital the following day.
· Office is conveniently located across the street from the hospital.
· Excellent reputation and known for superior patient care!
Cleveland County is nestled in the foothills of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains, between Asheville and Charlotte, offering access to either in about an hour’s drive. Cleveland County enjoys both a beautiful natural setting and the benefits of a near-urban locale offering cultural pursuits, fine dining, shopping, recreation and athletics. Cleveland County is known for affordable real estate, a relaxed pace of life, highly rated public and post-secondary schools and high-quality healthcare.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.