Supervisor - Environmental Services - Atrium Cleveland 1st Shift - Full-Time
Kings Mountain, NC, United States
Job ID: 110724-OTHLOC-300000228986165
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 1st Shift, 7am to 3:30pm, EOW
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11111004941802-Environmental Services
Responsible for the daily operation and coordination of all Environmental Functions to include human resource functions, work request system, discharge management, daily inspections, and floor care. Is responsible for insuring that the facilities are hygienically clean and pleasing to the customer.
- Coordinates and directs routine and non-routine Environmental Services operations for assigned are or shift.
- Orients and trains assigned teammates.
- Prepares schedules and resolves work-related staffing issues.
- Performs environmental service assignments.
- Prepares, processes or maintains records, reports, forms and other documents.
- Assumes responsibility for the operation and care of the departmental equipment used by assigned teammates.
Requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, lifting up to 50-pounds; also pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing ladders that is generally inside. Contact with water and cleaning solution, potentially contaminated waste, including sharps and other bio-hazardous waste. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.Education, Experience and Certifications.
High School Diploma or GED required. A minimum of one year of institutional housekeeping required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.