Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 109818
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 81011005140501-Administration
Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project.
- Manages the assigned project and key deliverables.
- Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
- Communicates on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines as required
- Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome, and prospective projects
- Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
- Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings
- Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities, and ethical business practice
- Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project Manages project financials.
Will work in office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.
Specialty Area: Development Operations Essential Functions
- Responsible for gift receipting, donor acknowledgement, and memorial/honorary gift notification processes.
- Responsible for daily organization and reviewal of contributions received by mail or in person, and preparation of bank deposits.
- Utilize fundraising software applications to import donor and gift data into donor CRM and maintain summary reports regarding these processes.
- Support the maintenance of donor CRM and fundraising software applications to ensure accurate recording of biographical and contact information, prevention of duplicate records, archival of inactive records, etc.
- Support development operations and finance staff in ensuring appropriate coding of gift records for efficient export and accurate reporting of fund, campaign, appeal, and event activity.