AVP Integrated Care Management
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 108851
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053140501-Administration
The Regional Assistant Vice President, Integrated Care Management/Centralized Transfer Center is an executive with accountability for developing services across the Atrium Health Greater Middle Georgia Region. The role provides strategic leadership in developing health principles. Works closely with executive leadership to facilitate care redesign that engages care technology health outcomes and positions Atrium Health Navicent as a leader in value-based care. Scope of regional leadership includes care management (utilization management, discharge planning), non-emergent transportation, clinical documentation improvement, centralized transfer center and bed placement, and capacity management.
- Serves as a leader providing strategic direction and operational oversight for care management and identifies opportunities and synergies for enterprise alignment and integration and executes on those operations.
- Leads the design and strategy of care management programs, products, and policies.
- Oversight of comprehensive clinical care management programs, products, and policies.
- Oversight of comprehensive clinical care management programs including inpatient and observation care.
- Oversees human resource management for the assigned areas creating a culture of employee engagement function.
- Organizes departmental areas through appropriate structure and delegation of functions. This functions also requires operational and strategic coordination with other areas across Atrium Health Organizations, Clinically Integrated Networks, Quality, Pharmacy, Medical Group, hospital operations.
- Participates in Atrium Health’s clinical integration efforts with existing and future partners. Provides services and collaboration as necessary with regional partners.
- Require staff and operating budget management.
- Services on or leads various committees to assist in achievement of strategic and operational goals.
- Care management information/data and tools into care management workflows. Monitors performance in identified Care Management metrics and facility quality metrics.
- Assists the organization with successfully participating in the value-based transformation. Develops and executes strategies for role optimization within a high performing, cross-continuum, multiple pharmacists, and other clinical and non-clinical professionals.
- Leads the integration of best practices to ensure continuous quality improvement and cost containment.
- Provides strategic perspective and direction within Care Management leadership staff.
- Assures compliance with professional and regulatory practice standards.
- Assist in developing and meting annual budgetary and organizational goals.
- Develops and deploys care management services to include case management, patient navigation, and healthy communities.
- Analyze data to identify under/over utilization; improve resource consumption; promote health systems’ strategic goals and objectives.
Education, Training, and Experience
RN license, Master’s degree required. Minimum of 10 years of progressive healthcare leadership career to include healthcare operational experience.
Other Job Requirements, Licenses, Certifications
Must have active RN license. Certification in Case/Care Management preferred.