Physician/APP Recruitment Manager
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 106584
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21051017242301-Recruitment
Guides and manages the overall Human Resources services, policies, and programs. Oversees daily operations for human resources programs. Partners with leadership to ensure the alignment of human resource strategies and initiatives.
- Provides administrative leadership of division, including responsibility for personnel administration, budgetary planning and implementation, and departmental equipment needs.
- Partners with leadership to analyze business needs for organizational planning and development. Utilizes performance management system to develop and implement training and program plan.
- Develops, recommends and implements operating procedures and programs within the division in order to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Provides assistance to leaders on personnel matters to ensure compliance with legal and System policies and procedures.
- Facilitates implementation of change management initiatives and partners with the leadership to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Minimum 5 years of related experience required. Previous management and supervisory experience preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.