This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 106617
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday - Friday some weekends and evenings
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 45511053641802-Environmental Services
Job Summary: Operates fleet vehicles in the transporting of our residents, staff and guests to destinations as assigned. Performs administrative duties specific to transportation department.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience: Must have at least two (2) years driving experience operating a Commercial Vehicle.
- Certification/License/Registration: Valid Class C-Commercial Driver’s License with passenger endorsement in the state of Georgia, Valid DOT Medical Examiner’s certificate. Eligible for and must remain eligible for Carlyle Place insurance coverage. First Aid and CPR certification to be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- Position Titles and Number Supervised: None
- Special Training/Skills: Skills and knowledge to obey all safety and traffic laws and physical compliances within the Department of Transportation regulations. Possess basic understanding and operation of the mechanical components of a vehicle. Ability to remain calm under emergency situations and while dealing with multiple tasks. Possess good judgment within legal laws as well as Carlyle Place Policies in problem solving. Minimal skills to operate office equipment and ability to complete all required functions of the Transportation Department daily operating tasks.