AVP- Hospital At Home
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 101161
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Day shift/ 24 hour responsibility
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21141017240556-Executive Leadership
Responsible for strategic oversight and operational performance for Atrium Health Hospital at Home. Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in achieving outcomes consistent with organizational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives. Assumes leadership responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of clinically effective and efficient systems of care and service within the continuum of care.
- Guides leadership team in developing goals and leads the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of care delivery models and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provides effective and coordinated leadership of patient care within specified clinical patient service areas.
- Leads the fiscal oversight of allocated resources in order to optimize efficient and effective utilization.
- Directs oversight functions responsible for compliance with regulatory, accrediting, and 3rd party payor regulations and standards.
- Responsible for the development of an annual operating budget for assigned areas that encompasses both current and future operational demands.
- Participates in the strategic planning structures and processes with leadership and the medical team.
- Promotes the development and use of evidence-based, outcome-driven treatment methods, which are deemed 'best-practice' through comprehensive benchmarking of care provided to patient populations of comparable severity and clinical risk.
- Maintains current knowledge base related to reimbursement guidelines and strategies with the goal of structuring business to provide for optimal reimbursement and maximum return on operating margin.
- Leads and mentors a multidisciplinary work force, which provides clinically competent, efficient, and compassionate care and services in a professionally challenging work environment.
- Responsible for the selection, development, and performance of the directors/managers, including performance evaluation to improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develops and continuously improves mentoring systems to promote knowledge transfer between clinical professionals, which will serve to enhance patient care and promote professional growth.
Work requires walking, standing, and sitting. Works in an office environment. Must speak English in good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight and hearing. Work requires critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly in stressful situations.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Administration or Business required. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in health care administration.