This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 104949
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8a-5p
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028342306-Physician Recruitment Development
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for all providers including but not limited to physicians, mid-level providers and therapist positions. The recruiter will be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment efforts including advertising opportunities, sourcing, pre-screening candidates, interview scheduling and facilitations, and contract negotiations. Additionally, this role manages resident recruitment for the Family Medicine Residency Program, faculty recruitment and on-boarding activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience
1. 3-5 years' experience in healthcare and/or executive recruitment experience required
2. Must be able to establish rapport and effective working relationships with physicians and representatives at all levels of the organization
3. Must be able to prioritize and manage competing priorities
1. Must maintain valid Georgia Driver's License