Triage Assistant Paramedic | Milledgeville, GA
Milledgeville, GA, United States
Job ID: 102595
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12031053330001-Emergency Department
Work Location: Baldwin County/Milledgeville, GA
What you will do:
- Provides emergency medical pre-triage assessment of the sick and injured presenting to the Emergency Department and assists with observation of patients in the Emergency Department waiting area
- Works under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Physician in compliance with their licensure and hospital/departmental policies and procedures
- EKGs on arrival for patients with cardiac issues
- Transport OB patients to OB assessment
- Reassessment of patients in the waiting room
What you will need:
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent. Completion of an accredited Paramedic program.
- Experience: One year paramedic experience.
- Certification/License/Registration: Licensed in the state of Georgia as a Paramedic.