This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 103696
Job Family: Financial Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Primarily 8 to 5 M - F but available after hours for operation calls
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 36071112740501-Administration
The Primary Care Network Operations Manager supervises business operations for Primary Care practices including training and development of staff, quality assurance and implementation of work plans. This individual works closely with Primary Care Leadership to ensure accuracy of information and implementation of FLOYD policies and procedures.
1. Associate's degree or some college coursework with appropriate experience
2. Bachelor's degree in business or clinical field preferred
1. Five years supervising a medical practice with two or more physicians
2. Proficiency with medical office information systems, electronic billing and other automated medical office systems
3. Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9/CPT coding
4. Accounting procedures, report writing and analysis
5. Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, commercial insurance, worker's compensation, occupational medicine, PPO's, HMO's and other third party payer procedures