This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 103650
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 20-25 hours per week
Job Type: Temporary
Department Name: 12311112444311-Residency - Family Medicine
The Executive Assistant conducts skilled administrative, secretarial, receptionist, and clerical tasks related to hospital administration and management.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. Two years of formal secretarial training
1. Minimum of two years of experience as an administrative assistant
2. Computer skills to include MS Office products
1. Related certification desired