This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 103729
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Weekdays or as needed for job requirements.
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028342210-Human Resources
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will provide full cycle recruitment for Floyd's Healthcare System including Floyd Medical Center and other entities. The Talent Acquisition Partner will recruit, source, interview and select qualified applicants while creating a pipeline of viable candidates. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will assist the Talent Acquisition team in the development of recruitment and retention strategies and participate in other initiatives as assigned.
Please note that this position is based on Northwest Georgia as the recruiter will be covering this region for recruitment initiatives. It is not a remote position.
1. Associate's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
1. Ten (10) or more years of full cycle recruiting experience working in a Hospital or Healthcare setting is required
2. Proficiency using Applicant Tracking systems and various Social Media sourcing tools (i.e.Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Facebook)
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
4. Possess strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
5. Must be able to establish rapport and effective working relationships with representatives at all levels of the organization
6. Must be able to prioritize and manage competing priorities
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve desired results