Manager - Materials Resource Management- Atrium Health- FT Days
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 103126
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F Morning Shift
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343002-Distribution Center
Supervises, develops, and ensures employee satisfaction of assigned staff. Develops good customer and vendor relationships while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Coordinates team activities, maintains efficient and effective processes, and manages all resources available to eliminate waste.
- Reviews and monitors team efficiency in the procurement process including maximizing the number of lines per PO, ordering in case quantities at the correct price, and utilizing EDI order placement whenever possible.
- Reviews and analyzes ordered items to determine whether status change from non-stock to stock is warranted.
- Assures that department requisitions are reviewed for compliance with the System's contractual agreement.
- Develops and implements regular call schedule to assigned customers by responsible staff.
- Coordinates the functions of contract conversion and contract compliance monitoring with the regional facility customers and ensures that the regional facilities receive a high level of customer satisfaction through accurate and timely support.
- Reviews processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency are maintained for the services provided.
- Assists assigned facilities in managing ongoing CSS contract conversions maximizing supply savings and contract compliance.
- Makes quarterly visits to assigned regional facilities to discuss contract conversions, contract compliance, issues, concerns and improvements.
Works in an office environment. Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. May require travel to System facilities and affiliate sites. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED, CMRP Certification, or working toward certification by AHRMM and 5 years associated healthcare resource and materials management experience; or Associates Degree and 5 years of associated healthcare resource and materials management experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of associated healthcare resource and materials management experience required. Computer skills for Microsoft software required.