Labor Management Associate - Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Operations and Business Support FT Days
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 103002
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: primarily days with some weekends
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11011005040525-Operations and Business Support
Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, which is distinguished throughout the Southeastern United States for its excellent patient care and medical expertise. CMC serves as the region’s only Level 1 trauma center and is an approved transplant center for heart, kidney, pancreas and liver. We also serve as one of North Carolina’s 5 Academic Medical Center Teaching Hospitals, providing residency training for more than 200 physicians in 15 specialties and serve as a regional campus for Wake Forest University School of Medicine, based in Winston-Salem, NC.
Support payroll responsibilities between 150 and up to 350 teammates under the Nurse Managers’ supervision. Scope of responsibility includes multiple units, departments and in some cases campuses
- Knowledge on system policies, procedures, and labor management guidelines
- Ensures time code allocation is accurate, monitors time and labor edits, trends, and discrepancies
- Monitors appropriate use of incremental and general OT by teammate, department, or unit
- Manage daily scheduling changes for staff
- Track monthly healthcare teammate license verification and documentation
- Maintain ShiftSelect credential updates
- Teammate PTO tracking to ensure requests are eligible for approval
- MLOA/FMLA reports & monthly reconciliation
- Participate as requested in candidate interviews
- Maintain A&C records and biweekly reconciliation reports
- Maintain an adequate knowledge based of healthcare trends and regulations
- Monitor premium pay programs
- Manage several projects at one time
- General support to assigned Nurse Managers
- Provide support for cross functional areas as needed
- Supports additional operational projects that support the overall performance of identified goal areas
- Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting for prolonged periods of time utilizing a computer and telephone and preparing reports and other statistical data.
- Work requires standing as well as walking throughout all assigned units
- Work may require traveling in personal car to other facilities.
- Occasionally requires the carrying of up to 20 pounds of materials or equipment.
- Position also requires the ability to work rapidly and accurately under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a safe, effective manner, and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Kronos experience preferred
- ShiftSelect experience preferred.