Management Nursing Associate - Atrium Health Lincoln
This job posting is no longer active.
Lincolnton, NC, United States
Job ID: 102598
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11091005331526-Nursing Administration
Atrium Health Lincoln opened in July 2010 as a new 101-bed hospital and medical office building. From the beginning, the contemporary facility was designed, planned and constructed with the community in mind, providing an extensive medical services, including cancer care, maternity care, pain management, diabetes care, heart health, orthopedics, sleep health and much more.
Support payroll responsibilities between 150 and up to 350 teammates under the Nurse Managers’ supervision. Scope of responsibility includes multiple units, departments and in some cases campuses
- Knowledge on system policies, procedures, and labor management guidelines
- Ensures time code allocation is accurate, monitors time and labor edits, trends, and discrepancies
- Monitors appropriate use of incremental and general OT by teammate, department, or unit
- Manage daily scheduling changes for staff
- Track monthly healthcare teammate license verification and documentation
- Maintain ShiftSelect credential updates
- Teammate PTO tracking to ensure requests are eligible for approval
- MLOA/FMLA reports & monthly reconciliation
- Participate as requested in candidate interviews
- Maintain A&C records and biweekly reconciliation reports
- Maintain an adequate knowledge based of healthcare trends and regulations
- Monitor premium pay programs
- Manage several projects at one time
- General support to assigned Nurse Managers
- Provide support for cross functional areas as needed
- Supports additional operational projects that support the overall performance of identified goal areas
- Physical Requirements
Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting for prolonged periods of time utilizing a computer and telephone and preparing reports and other statistical data.
Work requires standing as well as walking throughout all assigned units
Work may require traveling in personal car to other facilities.
Occasionally requires the carrying of up to 20 pounds of materials or equipment.
Position also requires the ability to work rapidly and accurately under pressure.
Must be able to work in a safe, effective manner, and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Kronos experience preferred
ShiftSelect experience preferred.