Monroe, NC, United States
Job ID: 96873
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Mon-Fri daytime in clinic and ICU
Department Name: 25181005630051-Intensive Care Program
We are recruiting a Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care, fellowship trained Pulmonary/Critical Care physician for a position at Atrium Health Union. Specific fellowship training in Pulmonary/ Critical Care is required.
• Small practice with excellent referral base. Availability to refer to tertiary center within 30 miles
• Great mix of pulmonary pathology.
• Very collegial group, academic practice is feasible based on individual's interests. The group is very supportive of it
• Multiple Atrium health affiliated Internal medicine and family medicine practices that utilize our consultative services. Critical care service is consultative only.
• Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
• Practice environment with established group of 5 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians
• Outpatient M-F 8a-4p; Inpatient 12/7. Nocturnal coverage is by virtual critical care service
• Outpatient - Adults 75%/ Inpatient- Adults 25%
Atrium Health, is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.