Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 102713
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028340559-Office of the General Counsel
The Corporate Paralegal - Contract Manager works under the direction of Floyd's General Counsel to perform duties necessary to meet corporate
goals and objectives. He/she performs a variety of legal clerical duties and prepares confidential and sensitive documents.
High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institute
Bachelor's Degree in related field
4 or more years working in a law office or legal environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
ROLE SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides general support daily to the General Counsel in setting up meetings, coordinating appointments, prioritizing incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone communications.
2. Receives Legal Department visitors, answers telephone and e-mail, retrieves faxes and responds accordingly. Assists all visitors and callers in a
polite and efficient manner.
3. Prepares correspondence, memos, contracts, leases, reports and pleadings as requested. Maintains appropriate filing system for all internal,
incoming and outgoing documents
4. Receives and prepares initial responses to requests for medical records and subpoenas served on the FLOYD and employed physician practices.
Maintains appropriate filing system for such.
5. Orders and maintains office supplies for the Legal Department.