Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 101572
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8:30-5
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 81011005140501-Administration
Plays a lead role in conducting selected Atrium Health Foundation fund development activities and annual giving programs, with a strong emphasis on developing relationships with and increasing annual and major gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations in support Atrium Health facilities, research, patient care, education and programmatic initiatives.
· Provides leadership in and conducts selected fund development activities and signature annual giving programs as requested, in various service line areas and supports major fundraising initiatives and projects led by Foundation leadership.
· Identifies, qualifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards a portfolio of prospects and donors, including sponsors, partners, grateful patients and families, community members and friends of the Foundation who have demonstrated an interest in supporting Atrium Health.
· Meets and partners with physicians to identify new grateful patient prospects and works closely with teammates to coordinate prospect management activity.
· Plans, organizes, and implements successful fundraisers, special events and volunteer recruitment activities (such as races, golf events, dinners, galas) as consistent with the goals and objectives of Atrium Health Foundation.
· Simultaneously conducts and/or oversees ongoing fund development and advancement activities involving several projects and assignments while keeping all moving forward in line with Foundation objectives.
· Participates in developing and maintaining an organized record of general and tailored proposals and presentations to be utilized in sponsorship solicitation and outreach to outside partners, sponsors and audiences.
· Conducts donor cultivation and stewardship activities, such as luncheons, receptions, dedications, letter writing to donors, etc.
· Mentors and provides assistance to Atrium Health Foundation and Atrium Health teammates on selected fund development and advancement activities.
Lifting and moving items weighing up to twenty pounds related to events, etc. Ability to drive an automobile. Requires ability to work under pressure of frequent fundraising and special event deadlines.
Education, Training, and Experience
Bachelor’s level college degree required. Five to ten years progressive fund development and/or related advancement experience is preferred. Experience in health care development, not-for-profit or marketing experience preferred.