Director - Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute- Ambulatory Operations - Central/South Charlotte
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 100258
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Salaried M-F
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 26521017240501-Administration
Responsible to assess, plan, coordinate, market, evaluate, and directs the functions of the department. Direct supervision as required. Manages financial operations, budgets, forecasting, develops processes and procedures and ensures operations are in compliance.
- Develops and ensures teammates are in compliance with policies and procedures as defined by all applicable regulatory agency standards.
- Manages integration of clinical quality within multiple resources required to function within the department
- Ensures Training and Education programs for all employees to meet requirements for effective operation as measured by full compliance with and passing of all audits. Includes development and maintenance of 'standard operating procedures'.
- Manages all financial operations including development of annual operating budgets.
- Works cooperatively to meet regulatory, corporate compliance and other government standards as required.
- Develops and coordinates a strategic plan as needed for department.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting and lifting. Must lift a minimum of 10 pounds. Must speak English in simple, understandable terms and have an intact sense of sight and hearing. Must be able to be mobile within the entire healthcare system and other facilities that participate in the Oncology Research studies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare related discipline preferred. Exp. directing high level clinical, financial, and regulatory managers required.