This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 98042
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Days
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112536502-Wound Management
The Director of Specialty Services, under the direction of the Vice President/ Chief Nursing Officer utilizes the nursing process to develop, implement, and evaluate patient outcomes with of the following departments, WOC nursing services, diabetes, and the bariatric surgery service line. The Director collaborates with the multidisciplinary team including but not limited to physician, nurses, infection control, rehabilitative therapy, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, dietetics, psychosocial support disciplines, fiscal services, performance improvements and any other disciplines directly or indirectly related to Wound Care patients. He/she assists in the financial goals of the hospital by providing cost-effective quality care and supports the mission, vision and values of Floyd Medical Center.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing required
2. Bachelor of Science in a health-related program preferred
B. LICENSURES OR CERTIFICATIONS
1. Current licensure in the State of Georgia by the Georgia Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse
2. Maintains Basic Life Support verified provider status
1. At least three years management experience
2. At least three years patient care services