Triage Assistant | Emergency Department
This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 97394
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 7am-7pm/7pm-7am
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053130001-Emergency Department
Work Location: Emergency Department/ER
What you will do:
- Provides emergency medical pre-triage assessment of the sick and injured presenting to the Emergency Department and assists with observation of patients in the Emergency Department waiting area
- Works under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Physician in compliance with their licensure and hospital/departmental policies and procedures
- EKGs on arrival for patients with cardiac issues
- Transport OB patients to OB assessment
- Reassessment of patients in the waiting room
What you will need:
- Education: Must be a High School or GED Diploma Graduate. Graduate of a college or technical school with a degree as a Paramedic, EMT, or LPN
- Experience: Prior hospital experience as LPN or Paramedic or EMT with field or hospital experience.
- Certification/License/Registration: Licensed in the state of Georgia as a Paramedic, EMT, or LPN.