Registered Nurse (RN) | Resource Team – Children’s Hospital | $47.89/hr
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 95603
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: .9 full time resource nurse for BKOCH
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053131661-Nursing - Float Pool
Location: Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital
- Provides professional nursing care for assigned patient(s) in one or more patient care departments according to State Board of Nursing Practice Act, American Nursing Association Code of Ethics and standards of practice and professional performance.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation for patients served.
- As an active participant in decisions related to patient care and nursing practice, serves as educator, colleague, researcher, advocate and leader.
- Must demonstrate competency in assuring quality care, Process Improvement, patient and employee safety, collaboration, consultation and professional development.
- Assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, delegating and evaluating patient care rendered by LPNs, technicians, Medical Receptionists and other staff.
- Associate's/Diploma or Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Three years of nursing experience in an acute care hospital.
- Current valid Georgia nursing license or eNLC nursing license