Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 94734
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 32461053133277-Psychiatry
The Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group is recruiting for a Psychiatrist to join our hospitalist team, bringing their wide knowledge base and wealth of experience in providing care for psychiatric patients. AHN has a 24-bed dedicated psychiatric unit, including a 12-bed secure unit. The psychiatric team consults throughout Atrium Health Navicent, inclusive of the emergency department. This position includes a unique opportunity to be a part of a network of psychiatry clinical programs with partnerships across Advocate Health.
· Full-time position with a competitive compensation package, inclusive of performance incentive
· Progressive benefits package includes malpractice, dedicated time off, retirement plan with match, traditional health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance, among others.
· Recruitment Bonus
· Relocation Reimbursement
Requirements of Ideal Candidates:
· Must be board certified or board eligible.
· Active Georgia license or ability to obtain.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information on this unique opportunity, please contact Jenny Willis; firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Cassidy; [email protected]
About Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group:
Atrium Health Navicent, a nearly 1000 bed health system, encompasses The Medical Center, a 637-bed level one trauma center, The Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, a Rehabilitation Hospital, and facilities in Baldwin and Peach counties. The Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group is an established multispecialty group of 200 + clinicians providing professional medical services across 37 and growing adult and pediatric specialties.
Macon, Georgia is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia. For more information on Macon, Georgia, please visit. https://www.maconga.org/.
For more information about Atrium Health Navicent, please visit https://www.navicenthealth.org