Senior HR Consultant - People Analytics & Workforce Planning
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 96090
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Remote - Days
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342317-Workforce Planning
Leads consultative services and support for human resource issues and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources for teammates and leaders.
- Leads team huddles and participates in planning agenda for team meetings as needed.
- Identifies implements and evaluates goals and objectives for division area in conjunction with leader.
- Serves as a project leader and functions in a leadership role within the department.
- Coordinates various projects, tasks and programs that impact business objectives. Acts as an expert on policies, procedures, employment law, and fundamentals of all core areas of HR.
- Leads assigned projects and programs by creating and executing project work plans.
- Provides HR team leadership in the absence of the Leader.
- Provides day-to-day operations of HR in support of the business in the assigned division.
- Provides consultative and functional support to assigned HR divisions.
- Analyzes internal and external metrics to assess organizational effectiveness and recommends changes to positively impact the System.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. 5 years of related experience required. 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.